Tuesday 20 March 2012

Piper Cub ZK-AHC again

Hello,                                                                   
Here is a photo of ZK-AHC as I remember it as a young fella. My father used to take us flying in it in the latish 60's .  
The then owner, Nathan Cheer, was the local bread baker in Dannevirke. The Ruahine ranges can be seen from Dvke aerodrome.                                                                                                           
Cheers, Ross

**************************
Since the previous blog on ZK-AHC at :-
http://nzcivair.blogspot.co.nz/2012/01/piper-j-3c-cub-zk-ahc.html
I have received the top photograph and short note from Ross Nilson, and also the two pics below from Allan Wooler taken on 29-06-1980.


But wait - Thats not all.
I also have two from CMM taken at an air show at Nelson sometime about the early to mid 1970's


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these pictures. I haven't seen one of those in a long time.

    ReplyDelete